UK Work Permits
This category of visas grants South African passport holders with working rights in the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales).
One of the major benefits of some of the UK work permits (unfortunately not all) is that the work permit can offer settlement rights. This is seen as an opportunity to earn British nationality (and get that desired British passport).
To best help address UK work permits, we have put together the following categories:
- Tier 2 (General) Work Permit (traditional work permit),
- Youth Mobility Scheme (gap year visa),
- Working Holiday Maker (previous gap year visa),
- Ancestry Work Visa (popular visa for those with UK born grandparent),
- A representative of SA business (looking to enter UK market),
- Tier 1 Investor and the Tier 1 Exceptionally Talented (not as frequent as the others).
We have also taken the liberty to help clarify “How to get a UK job offer” and “what happens when applicants Receive a UK job offer“.
If you would like to assess your UK visa options, please be encouraged to try our free travel needs assessment form below: