reduce risk of refusal

If you’re a British citizen or permanent resident and wish to sponsor a South African family member for the UK’s Settlement visa, you may be required to file for sole financial responsibility with the South African Department of Home Affairs (DHA). Move Up’s Legal Solutions team has extensive experience in helping clients navigate the process of filing for sole financial responsibility, and we’re here to provide the guidance and support you need to achieve your immigration goals.

Filing for sole financial responsibility requires a thorough understanding of the relevant laws and regulations, as well as the ability to gather and present the required documentation in a clear and concise manner. Move Up’s Legal Solutions team can assist you with all aspects of this process, from determining your eligibility to preparing and submitting your application to the DHA.

The requirements for filing for sole financial responsibility can vary depending on your individual circumstances, but in general, you must be able to prove that you have the financial means to support your sponsored family member while they are in South Africa. This can include providing evidence of income, assets, and other sources of financial support.

At Move Up, we’re committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise. If you’re interested in learning more about filing for sole financial responsibility with the DHA, or if you’re ready to start the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact our Legal Solutions team today. We’re here to help you achieve your immigration goals with confidence and peace of mind.

Legal Team
Department of Visas and Immigration (UKVI) His Majesties Passport Office (HMPO) Department of Home Affairs (SA DHA) Reconsiderations
register for sole financial responsibilty research genealogy for ancestry claim retension of sa citizenship

Ask Move Up's Legal Team

Nature of your case