UK Visitor Visa Extension
Extending Your UK Visitor Visa
If you’re currently in the UK on a Visitor Visa and want to stay longer, you may be able to extend your visa. However, it’s important to note that not all Visitor Visa holders are eligible for an extension and the application process can be complex.
ELIGIBILTY FOR EXTENSION
In order to be eligible for an extension of your UK Visitor Visa, you must meet certain criteria. These include:
- You must not have exceeded the maximum 6-month stay allowed on a Visitor Visa
- You must not have breached any of the conditions of your visa
- You must not have committed any criminal offences while in the UK
- You must not have applied for asylum or humanitarian protection in the UK
If you meet these criteria, you may be able to apply to extend your UK Visitor Visa. However, it’s important to note that the decision to grant an extension is at the discretion of the Home Office and they may consider other factors such as your immigration history and overall circumstances.
The application process for extending a UK Visitor Visa can be complex and time-consuming. It’s important to ensure that you have all the necessary documents and information to support your application.
- Application form: You will need to complete the appropriate application form, either online or by paper.
- Passport: You will need to provide your current passport, as well as any expired passports you have.
- Supporting documents: You will need to provide various supporting documents, such as evidence of your financial circumstances, proof of accommodation in the UK, and any other relevant information to support your application.
- Fees: You will need to pay the appropriate application fee.
It’s also important to note that you will need to provide biometric information, such as fingerprints and a photograph, as part of the application process.
SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE
Applying to extend a UK Visitor Visa can be a daunting task. Move Up offers professional UK immigration services to help you with your application. Our team of experts can assist you with the application process, advise on the required documents, and represent you in any communications with the Home Office. We can also help with arranging for your biometric information to be taken.
Don’t let the complexity of the UK visa application process hold you back from extending your stay in the UK. Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your UK Visitor Visa extension application.
|UK Visitor Visas
|Apply online now