Now that we have identified the intent, and in this case, that it is for leisure purposes, we can help address further solutions.
There is provision to transit the UK’s airport without a visa. Special requirements need to be met to meet this exemption clause.
Here are some further frequent questions asked:DURATION PROCESSING TIMES ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Transit Without Visa [TWOV]
In certain circumstances, South Africans are exempt from needing UK visas to transit the UK (on route to another country). Please try this quick assessment to confirm your eligibility:
To address some frequently asked questions, we have the following solutions available:
- UK Visa Fees: How much does it cost?
- Change Visitor Visa Status Once in UK: What happens if I get a job offer whilst in the UK visiting?
- Friends in UK Offering Sponsorship: What can I apply for?
- Cruise Ship Stopping at Southampton: Do I need a UK visa?
- Unique Provisions for Visiting the UK: What are other permitted activities?
- Short stay in the UK: What are the options for short stays in the UK?
- Long stay in the UK: What are the options to stay longer in the UK?
If you want to jump straight into applying, click on the button below:Apply Now