Start to finish
This is the transaction that we are presenting UK employers.
- Move Up advertises vacant role.
- Move Up captures applications (initially CV and summary introductions only).
- Move Up screens candidates experience and qualified applicants offered second round of consideration.
- Applicants then complete more thorough application form
- Assess financial standing
- Assess timing and availability
- Request character references
- Move Up then thoroughly assesses applicant
- Background employment and reference checks
- Move Up conducts a 15 min video interview on successful applicants
- Move Up then presents the best qualified applicants to UK employer
- Providing an introduction along with a online copy of the video interview.
- UK employer then assesses interest
- If interested, further interviews can take place.
- If successful, employment contract can be offered to applicant.
- Applicant signs employment contract
- UK employer initiates sponsorship
- Requesting a unique certificate number for the role being sponsored.
- Move Up invoices employer for first part (of two part) of 15% recruitment fee.
- Move Up then offers the applicant visa representation
- Move Up also helps prepare the client on time consuming documents
- Police clearance
- English tests
- Birth certificates for minors joining
- Marriage certificates for spouses joining
- Move Up then also gives the applicant access to a free induction program
- Serves to help prepare the applicant for changes to come.
- UK employer sends through the certificate of sponsorship
- Applicant applies for their visa
- Applicant receives visa and flies over to the UK
- Applicant begins work in the UK
- Move Up invoices second part of recruitment fee.
This concludes the overall view of the transaction at hand. From start to finish.
introducing south africans
Hungry for growth opportunities and eager to gain first world experience. Hard working with strong work ethic. What more..south who?
benefits for employers
Areas where UK employers benefit from securing South Africans to fill UK vacancies. These benefits include the following..listed benefits
How Move Up can help in the recruitment process and more reasons why you should choose Move Up to help fill recruitment gaps in the market..our offering
The next step
Say no more, you like what you hear and you want to get the transactions started. We want to hear more about you and your needs. How can we help?let's start