Why Move Up?
There are a lot of unknowns in the immigration process. This brings uncertainty and stress to the transaction.
All South Africans that immigrate to a new country are exposed to a different way of doing things.
This process is filled with many first time experiences. Questions that often come up are:
- How do I apply? Who am I meant to deal with?
- What documents are needed in my specific case? Can someone check I have the right documents?
- Where do I go to apply? How is my case handled?
- What happens after I apply? How do I know I am doing this right?
- How long is this going to take? How much is this going to cost?
Bringing clarity to this uncertainty is our “why”. This is our purpose. We are here to stand alongside fellow South Africans (in South Africa) and help them with their dealings with the British government.
If you don’t get your visa first time round, we don’t get paid.
That is the solution we bring forward to this market. We guarantee, with our representation, that our clients will get their visas first time round.
If the visa is not awarded first time round, we refund our case fee in full.
THis is what you get
By appointing Move Up as your (or your families) visa representative, you can expect to get the following:
- Free eligibility assessment. Here we factor in theory and practical documents needed to qualify.
- Free feasibility assessment. Here we consider proposed travel arrangements.
- All online application forms completed on your behalf.
- Detailed and personalized document checklist(s) customized to your application type. This is a list of documents needed for your case.
- Documents uploaded on your behalf. Electronic format is the new it. No need to hand over originals (any more).
- Dedicated personal caseworker allocated to your case. At Move Up, your sales consultant is your caseworker. By default, the person guiding you through the process stays the same through out.
- Access to our industry knowledge and experience. Move Up was founded in 2010, so we have been providing solutions for over 10 years (and have tons of experience dealing with various applications).
- Most importantly, our service comes with a guarantee. First time successful outcome – that you can count on. We don’t offer representation in cases that do not qualify.
Sound too good to be true? Please take a look at our Google reviews. In our opinion, Google provides the most authentic feedback. We are not able to edit or delete reviews on Google (therefore it is out of our control).Click me!