ILE applications

This is a very exciting provision on our books.

It caters for cases where South African minors (kids usually born in SA) financially responsible and biologically registered parent(s) are both British nationals. There is a way to bypass the UK Settlement visas financial requirement and kids can get UK permanent residence instead.

Indefinite Leave to Enter (ILE) is the UK’s permanent residence permit. If you’re interested in obtaining your child’s ILE status, Move Up’s Legal Solutions team can provide the expertise and guidance you need to navigate the application process with confidence.

Eligibility for Indefinite Leave to Enter depends on a number of factors, including the length of time you’ve spent in the UK and your overall immigration history. Our team can help you determine whether you meet the requirements for ILE, and guide you through the steps you need to take in order to apply.

The application process for Indefinite Leave to Enter can be complex and time-consuming, but Move Up’s Legal Solutions team can help streamline the process and ensure that your application is as strong as possible. We’ll work with you to gather the required documentation, complete the necessary forms, and submit your application to the relevant authorities.

Once you’ve been granted Indefinite Leave to Enter, your child will have the ability to live in the UK on a long-term basis, with the freedom to travel in and out of the country as you please. This can be a significant advantage for individuals who are looking to establish themselves in the UK, whether for school or other purposes.

At Move Up, we’re committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise. If you’re interested in learning more about Indefinite Leave to Enter, or if you’re ready to start the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact our Legal Solutions team today. We’re here to help you achieve your immigration goals with confidence and peace of mind.

Legal Team
Department of Visas and Immigration (UKVI) His Majesties Passport Office (HMPO) Department of Home Affairs (SA DHA) Reconsiderations
UK Based Cases SA based cases
vignette extension global talent visa start up visa innovator visa ILE cases
right to access child adult dependent relative visa right of abode returning resident appeals

Ask Move Up's Legal Team

Nature of your case