human right access to child

If you’re a non-UK national and you have a child who is a British citizen or settled person in the UK, you may be eligible for a right to access child visa. Move Up’s Legal Solutions team can assist you with the process of applying for a right to access child visa, and provide the guidance and support you need to achieve your immigration goals.

The requirements for right to access child visas can be complex and challenging, but Move Up’s Legal Solutions team has extensive experience in this area of UK immigration law. We can assist you with all aspects of the application process, from gathering and presenting the required documentation to preparing and submitting your application to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).

To be eligible for a right to access child visa, you must be able to demonstrate that you have a genuine and subsisting relationship with your child in the UK, and that you have a reasonable level of involvement in your child’s life. You must also meet other eligibility requirements, such as having suitable accommodation and being able to support yourself financially without recourse to public funds.

Once you’ve obtained a right to access child visa, you’ll have the right to live and work in the UK for a period of up to five years. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for an extension of your visa, as well as for settled status or British citizenship after a certain period of time.

At Move Up, we’re committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise. If you’re interested in applying for a right to access child visa, please don’t hesitate to contact our Legal Solutions team today. We’re here to help you achieve your immigration goals with confidence and peace of mind.

Legal Team
Department of Visas and Immigration (UKVI) His Majesties Passport Office (HMPO) Department of Home Affairs (SA DHA) Reconsiderations
UK Based Cases SA based cases
vignette extension global talent visa start up visa innovator visa ILE cases
right to access child adult dependent relative visa right of abode returning resident appeals

Ask Move Up's Legal Team

Nature of your case